Quarterly Business Meeting April 28 After Worship Service – Plan To Come
Please Check Ministry Table For Opportunities
- Get Bible reading resources for 2019 available on the wall at the Ministry Table.
- Pick up current FBC prayer notes
- See ways to sponsor Lifeline Pregnancy Center at Walk for Life on April 27 in Grover Beach. You can walk or you can simply sponsor with a one time gift.
- Library cart: check for selected new books & resources. (Full Library-door #212)
Ministry Needs: Opportunities To Serve
- Fellowship Meal Hosts – First Sunday of month; set-up, man the kitchen, plan clean-up
- Tech Booth – Worship slides, rotating commitment
Urgent Prayer Notification Emails
If you would like to receive periodic emails concerning urgent FBC family needs or if you have an urgent need, email office (at) fbccambri dot org“>office (at) fbccambri dot org or dellmathieson (at) gmail dot com“>dellmathieson (at) gmail dot com.
Prayer After Our Service
If you have a need, concern, or decision that you would like prayer for today, simply come to the platform immediately following the service to pray with someone.
Bottles For Bibles Collection Continued – Donated: $1,829
Keep bringing your CRV cans, plastic, and glass! We love giving these funds for Bibles.
- Women’s Bible Study on Tuesday, 10a at FBC; 7p at Heather Lieurance’s home
- Men’s Bible Study on Tuesday, 7p at FBC
- Youth Collective: Tuesdays @ FBC – JH @ 6p; HS @ 7:30p
- FBC Youth Group: Wednesdays – 7:30p – 9:00p. PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF TIME*
Mark Your Calendar:
April 19: Combined Good Friday Service at FBC @ Noon
April 21: Easter Service! No 9 o’Clock Hour; Coffee Fellowship at 10am
April 27: Lifeline Pregnancy Center Walk for Life – Shell Beach; walk or sponsor
May 2: National Day of Prayer, 12:00 (location TBA)
Giving online to FBC: Visit www.fbccambria.org/give for one-time or recurring gifts.
Donations in Cliff’s memory may be made to “Cliff’s Kids Camp Fund” for scholarships for camp.