Quarterly Business Meeting April 28 After The Worship Service
Missions Fellowship Meal Next Week! Bring A Main Dish & Side Or Dessert
Urgent Prayer Notification Emails
If you would like to receive periodic emails concerning urgent FBC family needs or if you have an urgent need, email office (at) fbccambri dot org“>office (at) fbccambri dot org or dellmathieson (at) gmail dot com“>dellmathieson (at) gmail dot com.
Prayer After Our Service
If you have a need, concern, or decision that you would like prayer for today, simply come to the platform immediately following the service to pray with someone.
West Coast Mennonite Men’s Chorus In Arroyo Grande For A Free Concert
The WCMMC is in Arroyo Grande at Grace Bible Church, 100 Rodeo Drive, next Sunday, April 28th, at 6pm to give a free concert. Invite a friend or a neighbor to join you for a fantastic program. A free will offering supporting disaster services in fire-stricken areas of California and Oklahoma will be taken.
Please Check Ministry Table For Opportunities
- Get Bible reading resources for 2019 available on the wall at the Ministry Table.
- Pick up current FBC prayer notes
- Library cart: check for selected new books & resources. (Full Library-door #212)
Bottles For Bibles Collection Continued – Donated: $1,829
Keep bringing your CRV cans, plastic, and glass! We love giving these funds for Bibles.
- Women’s Bible Study on Tuesday, 10a at FBC; 7p at Heather Lieurance’s home
- Men’s Bible Study on Tuesday, 7p at FBC
- Youth Collective: Tuesdays, FBC – JH @ 6p; HS @ 7:30p *Moves to Vineyard on 6/7
- FBC Youth Group: Wednesdays – 7:30p – 9:00p. PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF TIME*
Mark Your Calendar:
May 2: National Day of Prayer, Noon, at the Cambria Vineyard, 1617 Main Street
May 5: MISSIONS Fellowship Meal: Join us with a main dish and side or dessert as we focus on ways to support our FBC Missionaries! Don’t miss this!
August 5-9: Community VBS at the Presbyterian Church! Call Mindy at 927-4356!
Giving online to FBC: Visit www.fbccambria.org/give for one-time or recurring gifts.